Re: Could a .bib file be edited and organized in an "org-mode" way and s

From: Ihor Radchenko
Subject: Re: Could a .bib file be edited and organized in an "org-mode" way and still work as a .bib file?
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2021 22:45:03 +0800

András Simonyi <andras.simonyi@gmail.com> writes:

>>  The processor relies on the external Citeproc Emacs library, which must be
>> available prior to loading this library.
>
> Should we add something to this? If yes, what is missing in your opinion?

I saw this comment, but I was not sure which library it referred to.
First, I looked in built-in Emacs libearies. No luck. Then, I tried
search ELPA, but still no luck. Same for NonGNU ELPA. Then I tried web
search and saw github/citeproc-el. It confused me, because it is not
exactly "Citeproc Emacs library", but rather "A CSL 1.01 Citation
Processor for Emacs.". I had to look at source file names to verify.

A link to the library source code would be helpful.

Also,

>> ;; Bibliography is defined with the "bibliography" keyword.  It supports
>> files
>> ;; with ".bib", ".bibtex", and ".json" extensions.  References are exported
>> using
>> ;; the "print_bibliography" keyword.

If there is support of ".org", it could be mentioned (with caveats, I guess).

Best,
Ihor