Re: Lisp error: (void-function org-element-keyword-parser)

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: Lisp error: (void-function org-element-keyword-parser)
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2021 07:47:21 +0100

On Thursday, 21 Oct 2021 at 20:54, William Denton wrote:
> With my usual set up, I can get things working except that any Org files
> initially loaded up aren't recognized as Org, but if I run =M-x org-mode= it
> all
> kicks in.

For the record, I have had this or something very similar for a very
long time (years) now.  All my org-agenda-files which get loaded during
my initialization, when I set up the appointment handling, are in org
mode but none of the in-file settings have been applied.  I brought this
up on the list a long time ago and was told that this was the expected
behaviour.

Are you sure they are not recognised as org files or is it that your
specific settings are ignored?

--
: Eric S Fraga via Emacs 28.0.60, Org release_9.5-163-g4eab5b
: Latest paper written in org: https://arxiv.org/abs/2106.05096