Re: org-element-cache-reset

From: Ihor Radchenko
Subject: Re: org-element-cache-reset
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2021 22:39:11 +0800

Colin Baxter 😺 <m43cap@yandex.com> writes:

> Hello,
>
> Assuming such a question make sense, how do I manually reset org-persist
> for all org buffers? It's not clear to me if doing M-x
> org-element-cache-reset <RET> is sufficient.

You can reset cache in all open Org buffers via
M-: (org-element-cache-reset 'all) <RET>

The new cache will overwrite the old cache for the open buffers after
you close Emacs (or close all the Org buffers).

If you want to remove the cache completely, just delete the cache folder
before running Emacs.

If you think that more options should be provided, let me know.

Best,
Ihor