Re: "begin_src R :session" opens R session when file first visited

From: William Denton
Subject: Re: "begin_src R :session" opens R session when file first visited
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2021 16:11:24 -0400 (EDT)

On 17 October 2021, Jeremie Juste wrote:

Many thanks for reporting your issue and many thanks to Greg for testing.

Sorry, I cannot reproduce the issue either. I don't think it is related
to async. Could you try with 'emacs -Q'?

Thanks to you both for testing this. It was a problem with my own configuration, which, thanks to some fiddling, has now vanished. What triggered the problem I can't imagine. I have turned up a new problem that I think is reproducible with emacs -Q and I'll report that next.

Bill

--
William Denton
https://www.miskatonic.org/