[SOLVED] Re: [ISSUE] org-mode fill paragraph is slow and suspend often

From: Christopher M. Miles
Subject: [SOLVED] Re: [ISSUE] org-mode fill paragraph is slow and suspend often
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2021 11:23:00 +0800

Thanks, confirmed solved.

"Christopher M. Miles" <numbchild@gmail.com> writes:

I applied your patch on the latest pulled org-mode source code. Still can't org-fill elements quickly when region select text contains org headlines, properties drawer etc.

If I only fill paragraph, it is fine.

Thanks for the pointer. I now managed to reproduce the problem. It was an infinite loop in org–backward-paragraph-once. Fixed on main via cc3df3af2.

Best, Ihor

<#secure method=pgpmime mode=sign>
--
[ stardiviner ]
       I try to make every word tell the meaning that I want to express.

       Blog: https://stardiviner.github.io/
       IRC(freenode): stardiviner, Matrix: stardiviner
       GPG: F09F650D7D674819892591401B5DF1C95AE89AC3