[SOLVED] Re: [BUG] kill-buffer invoked org-persistent-write-all-buffer c

From: Christopher M. Miles
Subject: [SOLVED] Re: [BUG] kill-buffer invoked org-persistent-write-all-buffer caused Emacs long suspend
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2021 23:57:40 +0800

"Christopher M. Miles" <numbchild@gmail.com> writes:

Thanks for quick patch, I'm on the latest main. and I pulled your patch. Now it's not infinite looping, but still takes about 3.5 seconds. So I take another profiler profiling again.

Fixed (hopefully) on main via 1b2d06880. Please, restart emacs after loading the latest Org (or call M-: (org-persist-gc) before testing.

A bug introduced in 5ca866d08 caused cache index corruption. org-persist-gc should fix the corrupted index.

Best, Ihor

With the second latest patch, the problem solved. Thanks Thanks a lot.!

<#secure method=pgpmime mode=sign>
--
[ stardiviner ]
       I try to make every word tell the meaning that I want to express.

       Blog: https://stardiviner.github.io/
       IRC(freenode): stardiviner, Matrix: stardiviner
       GPG: F09F650D7D674819892591401B5DF1C95AE89AC3