Re: Introducing Org-transclusion

From: Noboru Ota
Subject: Re: Introducing Org-transclusion
Date: Fri, 05 Nov 2021 20:53:03 +0100

Timothy <tecosaur@gmail.com> writes:

> It’s worth noting that currently Org’s minimum supported Emacs version is 25.
> Do
> you use much from Emacs 26/27? There was mention of compat.el earlier though,
> and if that goes somewhere this may not be an issue.

Thank you, Timothy.  I take it that support for version 25 to be a
prerequsite for Org-transclusion to be included in Org.

It never occured to me; thanks for pointing it out.  I will need to
check -- it was just my development was done mainly on 27.

Does this mean Org contributors have different versions of Emacs (25,
26, 27...) and test their patches in every version?  Do you know?

Noboru