Re: test-org-cite/main-affixes failure

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: test-org-cite/main-affixes failure
Date: Sat, 06 Nov 2021 21:44:11 +0100

Hello,

Kyle Meyer <kyle@kyleam.com> writes:

> Hi Nicolas,
>
> test-org-cite/main-affixes, added in ad4028286 (oc: Refactor affixes
> extraction, 2021-11-03), is failing on my end:

[...]

> Adding a space to the expected SUFFIX (as in the diff below) makes the
> test pass for me and looks to be consistent with some of the other cases
> in that test.
>
> Does the current version of the test (no space) pass on your end?

No idea. I haven't been able to run any test during the past week, at
least (due to a silly error about missing ob-vala). I wrote these tests
blind, secretly hoping I would not introduce a mistake like the one
you're reporting.

Anyway, you're certainly right about the fix. You can push it.

Thank you.

Regards,
--
Nicolas Goaziou