Worg HTML export problem?

From: Thomas S. Dye
Subject: Worg HTML export problem?
Date: Sun, 07 Nov 2021 12:46:09 -1000

Aloha all,

I pushed a new file, ob-doc-org.org, to Worg earlier today, but the link in https://orgmode.org/worg/org-contrib/babel/languages/index.html gives a 404 error. I usually see this when the Org file has a bad link that causes export to fail, but AFAICT ob-doc-org.org doesn't have this affliction--it exports locally.

I've likely made some other error, but I don't have clue what it might be.

I don't know how to debug this.  Can someone help, please?

All the best,
Tom
--
Thomas S. Dye