Re: epresent font increase ?

From: Ihor Radchenko
Subject: Re: epresent font increase ?
Date: Tue, 09 Nov 2021 20:16:10 +0800

Jean-Christophe Helary <lists@traduction-libre.org> writes:

> I'm trying to increase the overall font for an epresent slide show that I'm
> presenting in 37 minutes and I keep getting this "face-attribute: Invalid
> face: epresent-content-face" message...
>
> My screen is a 15" and running that full screen makes the contents difficult
> to read.
>
> Any solution ?

Your problem is related to third-party package (epresent). You may
better ask the package author.

If things worked for you in the past and you updated the epresent
package... I recommend avoiding updates right before you need to present
something.

Also, Emacs has built-in function text-scale-adjust to scale buffer font
size.

Best,
Ihor