Re: Incorrect link is stored (org-elements?)

From: Max Nikulin
Subject: Re: Incorrect link is stored (org-elements?)
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2021 19:52:23 +0700

On 09/11/2021 18:46, Ihor Radchenko wrote:
Max Nikulin writes:

`org-store-link' under some conditions may pick a link to wrong heading.
Emacs-26.3, Org main~1.

I can reproduce, though not exactly following your steps.
Can you try the attached patch?

With equivalent patch (attached one has additional differences in spaces around) my particular case works. I have no idea which additional scenarios it may affect. I did not test the patch extensively. I faced the issue while I was preparing a patch to fix storing double #CUSTOM_ID links.

P.S. I am puzzled that `org-element-at-point' returns paragraph even when patch is not applied. After such call `org-store-link' does what I expect. However "after undo" erroneous state survives emacs restart, thanks to org-persist, I believe.