Re: execute src block during export (Re: Worg HTML export problem?)

From: Thomas S. Dye
Subject: Re: execute src block during export (Re: Worg HTML export problem?)
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2021 06:55:42 -1000

Aloha Max,

On 12/11/2021 00:24, Thomas S. Dye wrote:
The original problem is likely due to the default header arguments in ob-org.el, which are unusual.

It is great that the problem is solved. I do not think however that something inside ob-org.el may affect processing of a file before this package is loaded.

If I export both, then all is well.
#+begin_src emacs-lisp :results value none :exports both
  (org-babel-do-load-languages
   'org-babel-load-languages
   '((org . t)))
#+end_src

I feel that I have missed something. I do not see the purpose to include this source block in user docs. I expect that for accidental usage it is more convenient to type (require 'ob-org), while as a permanent settings it is possible to do customize-variable org-babel-load-languages or to use
`add-to-list'.

The source block is included to show the user how to modify their .emacs.

I was surprised that changing its :results header argument had an effect on export.

Do you have an explanation why the header argument makes this difference on Worg?

All the best,
Tom

--
Thomas S. Dye