Re: [BUG] Citations: Locator treated as prefix [9.5 (release_9.5-225-g49

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [BUG] Citations: Locator treated as prefix [9.5 (release_9.5-225-g494c20 @ /home/quintus/.emacs.d/org-mode/lisp/)]
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2021 18:42:06 +0100

M. ‘quintus’ Gülker <post+orgmodeml@guelker.eu> writes:

>> I don’t think it is reasonable to expect this variable to contain every
>> identifier in every language. It may be a good idea to turn the variable
>> above into a defcustom, thus.
>
> Probably, but I will leave this to you. Just using the standard
> “chapter” selector resolves my problem here.

Good. I’m not sure but I think it would be more natural if locators
could be expressed in user’s language. I will let actual users chime in.

>> Meanwhile, you can test again after evaluating:
>>
>>   (push '("Kap." . "chapter") org-cite-csl--label-alist)
>
> Interestingly, doing this does not make it work for me, the “Kap.” still
> is displays at the beginning.

Indeed. I forgot to say you also need to re-evaluate
‘org-cite-csl--label-regexp’ definition (in "oc-csl.el"), in order to
refresh the locator regexp matched against.

Regards,