Re: Weird gap in agenda mode-line

From: Carlos Pita
Subject: Re: Weird gap in agenda mode-line
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2021 00:57:05 -0300

Hi Ihor (sorry I have been calling you Igor for a while now :p),

> (list "Org-Agenda"
>               (if (get 'org-agenda-files 'org-restrict) " []" "")
>               " " ;; <- this is the extra space
> [...]
> This part of code has not been changed from 2010.

Ok then, nevermind the highlight issue which is probably related to my
setup, what is reproducible is the "space issue" and the reason is
obvious now. That said, what is the point of the list? What is the
reason not to concatenate the parts into one single string? It
looks and feels weird as if each section had its own menu while it's
all the same thing.

Best regards,
Carlos