Re: c47b535bb origin/main org-element: Remove dependency on ‘org-emphasi

From: Max Nikulin
Subject: Re: c47b535bb origin/main org-element: Remove dependency on ‘org-emphasis-regexp-components’
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2021 23:34:22 +0700

On 18/11/2021 05:44, Samuel Wales wrote:
i think i found it useful, long ago, when it was ok/tolerated to
change the var, and probably still, to /"do this"/ and /this,/.

D. Knuth in "The TeXbook" put punctuation outside of emphasized text, however he mentioned that accordingly to old manuals semicolon should be typed in the same font as previous word.