Re: c47b535bb origin/main org-element: Remove dependency on ‘org-emphasi

From: Max Nikulin
Subject: Re: c47b535bb origin/main org-element: Remove dependency on ‘org-emphasis-regexp-components’
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2021 19:02:58 +0700

On 16/11/2021 14:43, Ihor Radchenko wrote:
Max Nikulin writes:

Better docs and some restriction on defcustom values were discussed earlier:
https://list.orgmode.org/87k0oyd3pw.fsf@nicolasgoaziou.fr/
Nicolas Goaziou. Re: Using backticks for the inline code delimeter? Mon,
19 Apr 2021 11:27:07 +0200

Sorry, I have not prepared a patch. I am not confident with defcustom
fine tuning and have not experimented with it since that time.

Maybe something like the attached?

My draft version is attached. Ihor, thank you for inspiration. Feel free to improve it. I hope, it makes problem more apparent to user who tries to customize markers. Have I missed some undesired side effects?

Unfortunately with "set" type in defcustom "catch inappropriate" item is not hidden for valid configuration.

I do not mind if you commit any variant.