Re: Invalid read syntax errors compiling orgmode from git repository

From: Timothy
Subject: Re: Invalid read syntax errors compiling orgmode from git repository
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2021 13:03:40 +0800

Hi Kyle,

>> Timothy, please look over my change to confirm that it matches the
>> change you intended to make in 4514a324c.
>
> I’ve just become aware that a paren slipped out of that commit. I’m currently
> writing the commit message on a correction. Expect to see it pushed in a
> minute
> or two :)

Ooops, I missed the part where you said you pushed a commit. I discovered this
when I pulled before pushing and noticed that my commit disappeared because you
recently pushed one making exactly the same changes (character for character) 😅.

Thanks for taking care of this, and sorry for causing a bit of trouble by
letting it slip through.

All the best,
Timothy