Re: citeproc-org and org-ref 3

From: András Simonyi
Subject: Re: citeproc-org and org-ref 3
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2021 18:16:03 +0100

Dear Joseph,

unfortunately, my note on the `citeproc-org` page has become kind of
misleading and has to be updated because org-ref didn't switch to the
new org-cite citation syntax after all, although this was the plan for
a while. I think if you wish to use org-ref 3 then you should simply
remove citeproc-org entirely -- if I understand correctly the latest
version of org-ref supports the old syntax as well and is capable of
CSL-based export (among others) on its own.

best regards,
András