Re: Org-syntax: Intra-word markup

From: Denis Maier
Subject: Re: Org-syntax: Intra-word markup
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2021 13:27:44 +0100

Am 02.12.2021 um 13:08 schrieb Eric S Fraga:
My solution, in these case, is to fall back to LaTeX using @@latex:...@@
(and equivalent for HTML, if desired).  Not pretty but I need this so
seldom that I am happy with the org emphasis support generally.

Hi Eric,

Am 02.12.2021 um 13:08 schrieb Eric S Fraga:
My solution, in these case, is to fall back to LaTeX using @@latex:...@@
(and equivalent for HTML, if desired).  Not pretty but I need this so
seldom that I am happy with the org emphasis support generally.

This works if your target is just latex, but not if you have multiple targets, right?

Denis