Re: Some commentary on the Org Syntax document

From: Timothy
Subject: Re: Some commentary on the Org Syntax document
Date: Sat, 04 Dec 2021 16:09:56 +0800

Hi Ihor,

> This sounds reasonable. We can change
> [snip]

πŸ‘ I’ll make a note in my draft then.

>>> [Comments on headings and sections]
>>
>> This accords with my reading of the document and the way I’ve implemented
>> things
>> in OrgMode.jl (see
>> <https://github.com/tecosaur/OrgMode.jl/blob/main/src/types/sections.jl>).
>
> One small clarification. The headline structure is actually
> (headline (optional whitespace) (optional section) (optional repeat
> nester-headlines))

You may be happy to hear that your example seems to be interpreted correctly by
OrgMode.jl, here’s the parse tree:

β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€
β”‚ Org Parse Tree
β”‚     Heading (This is a headline _without_ section, even though it contains
some newlines) (empty)
β”‚     Heading (Another headline)
β”‚         Section
β”‚             Paragraph