[BUG] Org requested me to send this after doing org-cycle [9.5.1 (releas

From: Jay Dresser
Subject: [BUG] Org requested me to send this after doing org-cycle [9.5.1 (release_9.5.1-205-g20ed79 @ /home/jay/Builds/org-mode/lisp/)]
Date: Sat, 04 Dec 2021 01:43:59 -0800

Remember to cover the basics, that is, what you expected to happen and
what in fact did happen.  You don't know how to make a good report?  See

     https://orgmode.org/manual/Feedback.html#Feedback

Your bug report will be posted to the Org mailing list.

I did org-cycle, via S-TAB, and an error occurred. I don't know why.

Emacs  : GNU Emacs 27.2 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.27,
cairo version 1.17.4)
 of 2021-03-26
Package: Org mode version 9.5.1 (release_9.5.1-205-g20ed79 @
/home/jay/Builds/org-mode/lisp/)