Re: Concrete suggestions to improve Org mode third-party integration ::

From: Gerry Agbobada
Subject: Re: Concrete suggestions to improve Org mode third-party integration :: an afterthought following Karl Voit's Orgdown proposal
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2021 20:10:30 +0100

Hello everybody,

On Mon, Dec 6, 2021, at 18:59, Tom Gillespie wrote:
> I follow this list, I keep the community up to date with my work,
> I have no idea where to look for other Org related dicussions,
> nor frankly do I have time to look for them. I suspect I am not
> alone in this.

Just not to leave this be a wild guess or a lone data-point, I want to say that
I’m exactly in the same case, and I really don’t want to bring up anything I do
related to org-mode here because of this kind of backlash without which I feel
really better. Too bad I guess, I’ll just try to communicate here and there
through github issues as I’ve been doing until now.

Regards,
Gerry Agbobada