Re: examples for org-manual

From: Ihor Radchenko
Subject: Re: examples for org-manual
Date: Tue, 07 Dec 2021 20:52:11 +0800

brownexitus via "General discussions about Org-mode."
<emacs-orgmode@gnu.org> writes:

> The org-manual could use more practical examples, in my opinion.
> How does one submit suggestions/edits?

Thanks for the interest in improving the manual!
The contribution to manual are done same way as any other contribution -
you need to send patches to this mailing list. If the maintainers agree
with the patch, they will apply it on your behalf. See
https://orgmode.org/worg/org-contribute.html for details.

The source file for the manual is located in the doc/org-manual.org
inside the Org mode repository.

If you just want to give suggestions, an email to this list will do.
Though patches are always more welcome because they take less time on
the maintainer side.

Looking forward for you future contributions.

Best regards,
Ihor