Re: [BUG] Plain capture template clocks into following headline instead

From: Michael Eliachevitch
Subject: Re: [BUG] Plain capture template clocks into following headline instead of given olp [9.5.1 (release_9.5.1-15-gdb4805 @ /usr/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/)]
Date: Tue, 07 Dec 2021 18:54:01 +0000

Hello Colin,

This is amazing. I have run into exactly the same problem. I was
wondering whether to report it!

Oh, and I can reproduce the bug with your ECM.

Glad that I'm not alone. When you say you ran into this, is this something that appeared to you in a recent org-version for existing capture templates which worked in older versions? Or is this a behavior that has been always there for capture-templates with :clock-in?

When I have time I might try if I can hack something to fix this, but not sure if I have time as I'm quite busy with my PhD currently. Btw, I'm not sure what the procedure following the bug report will be, as I'm quite new here on the mailing list and am still more used to working with github-issues etc, but I guess patience is key in an open source project.

Cheers, Michael