Re: Video: Org for Non-Users

From: Eduardo Ochs
Subject: Re: Video: Org for Non-Users
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2021 13:10:17 -0300

Hi Samuel,

I know Rainer König's videos! They are fantastic, and I have even
indexed a few of the ones that I've watched several times... see:

  http://angg.twu.net/e/org.e.html#rainer-koenig

The indexing above was done with eev's tricks. I have tried to learn
how to do links to positions in videos with Org, but all my attempts
have failed miserably...

  Cheers =/,
    Eduardo Ochs
    http://angg.twu.net/#eev