Re: org-cite and export to ODT

From: 陈贤文
Subject: Re: org-cite and export to ODT
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2021 23:57:46 +0000

Thank you John. I'm not sure why it does not work. Below is the minimal example I created, using your example. I ran C-e o o to export to ODT. The resulted ODT file didn't have the reference.

#+title: A basic example of org-ref for csl export
#+csl-style: apa-5th-edition.csl
#+csl-locale: en-US

* Bibliography

bibliography:~/data/library/bibliography/biblatex/biblatex.bib

cite:bayulken-et-al-2020-nbs-climate_change-pandemics

* build :noexport:

#+BEGIN_SRC emacs-lisp :results silent
(let ((org-export-before-parsing-hook '(org-ref-cite-natmove ;; do this first
org-ref-csl-preprocess-buffer
org-ref-refproc)))
  (org-open-file (org-odt-export-to-odt) 'system))
#+END_SRC