Re: next-error for agenda searches

From: Samuel Wales
Subject: Re: next-error for agenda searches
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2021 19:01:37 -0700

manual> These
commands can also be used in ‘*grep*’ buffers, where the hyperlinks are
search matches rather than error messages (*note Grep Searching::).
--- (info "(emacs) Compilation Mode")

it is likely common to have grep and compilation mode open at the same
time.  i think this is like your multiple agenda objection.  no?