Re: Configuring ox-context

From: Jason Ross
Subject: Re: Configuring ox-context
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2021 10:04:58 -0800

On 12/21/21 9:55 AM, juh wrote:

Yes:

%===============================================================================
% Preset Commands
%===============================================================================
\environment juh.env-garamond

\environment juh.env-garamond-trimsize5-8

\environment juh.env-makeups

\environment juh.env-umbruch

\environment juh.env-heading

\environment juh.env-layout

\environment juh.env-header-footer

\environment juh.env-ligaturen

When I manually run the mkiv file I get this.

There is an error with juh.env-makeups.tex which does not show up, when I use the environment in an other context. I removed it and got no change in layout.

I attached the intermediate mkiv-file and the log.

There is a problem on the ConTeXt side of things. ox-context just calls the ConTeXt process on the output file (it's exactly equivalent to calling `context test.mkiv` from the terminal).

Jason