Re: Report error in scheme evaluation

From: Rudolf Adamkovič
Subject: Re: Report error in scheme evaluation
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2021 00:07:01 +0100

Felipe Lema <felipelema@mortemale.org> writes:

> Sup, y'all
>
> I started using guile with Org Babel […]

Sup! I plan to write some literate Scheme soon as well.  How do you find
the experience so far?  As of today, I use 'scheme-mode' with a set of
TAGS files for completion and help, all based on my (incomplete) notes
about R7RS.  Org requires Geiser to run Scheme, from what I gather.
Also, do Org bugs cause any issues when writing literate Scheme?  Thanks
in advance for any insights.  Cheers!

Rudy
--
"Programming reliably --- must be an activity of an undeniably mathematical
nature […] You see, mathematics is about thinking, and doing mathematics is

Rudolf Adamkovič <salutis@me.com> [he/him]
Studenohorská 25
84103 Bratislava
Slovakia