Re: Configuring ox-context

From: juh
Subject: Re: Configuring ox-context
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2021 12:24:01 +0100

Hi Ross,

Am Dienstag, dem 21.12.2021 um 11:05 -0800 schrieb Jason Ross:
> Try `(setq org-context-pdf-process '("context --mode=trimsize %f"))`
> to set this as the default.

thanks a lot. The team "emacs org-mode ox-context" seems to be quite
flexible. :-)

In the meantime I debugged my context styles and discovered that ox-
context starts with section not with chapters. My styles are always
book styles starting at chapter level. *feeling a little dumb*

I browsed through the code and found no hint for a book-like preset or
a switch to start at chapter level. I made a feature request about
this.

One more thing.

#+begin_quote

results in the verbatim line

OrgBlockQuoteEnu­mEmpty 1

in the pdf and a very indented quote block.

In html export I get an normal indented blockquote.

Merry Chrismas and a happy new year!
juh