Re: exporter: How to get :file property on a src block in an exporter

From: Yasushi SHOJI
Subject: Re: exporter: How to get :file property on a src block in an exporter
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2021 00:52:27 +0900

Hi Ihor,

On Wed, Dec 22, 2021 at 11:32 PM Ihor Radchenko <yantar92@gmail.com> wrote:
> Yasushi SHOJI <yasushi.shoji@gmail.com> writes:
> > I'm writing an exporter and I'd like to get :file property on a src block.
> > Let's say I have the following src block in an org file.
> > How can I get "images/hello-world.png" in org-myexporter-src-block?
>
> See org-babel-get-src-block-info. It can accept the parsed src-block element.

This is what I got from (org-bable-get-src-block-info nil src-block)

("ditaa" "+--------------+\n| Hello World! |\n+--------------+"
 ((:colname-names)
  (:rowname-names)
  (:result-params "replace")
  (:result-type . value)
  (:results . "replace")
  (:exports . "code")
  (:tangle . "no")
  (:hlines . "no")
  (:noweb . "no")
  (:cache . "no")
  (:session . "none"))
 "" nil 41 "(ref:%s)")

I don't see :file in it.  What am I missing?

I've been reading org-element-src-block-parser, but I'm not sure it's
parsing `:file` as ob does.
How does org-bable-execute:ditaa gets params, which I can get :file from?
I seems to me org-babel-exp-src-block -> org-babel-get-src-block-info ->
org-bable-exp-do-export -> ....
Then, why don't I have :file in the info?

Thank you for your time.
--
             yashi