Re: [BUG] org-element-cache bug: org-persist-read persists seemingly for

From: Ihor Radchenko
Subject: Re: [BUG] org-element-cache bug: org-persist-read persists seemingly forever
Date: Sat, 25 Dec 2021 23:43:27 +0800

> 20051 135025 938122 other--a.org
>
> this is a smallish to middling file for me.  my largest is 4x larger.
> i haven't gotten new org to work yet so i haven't revisited this yet.

This is odd. It only takes 2 sec to write caches for my largest 15Mb
file. Though I have SSD.

I just pushed a change to org-persist. Now, Org will show a message with
some info about read/write duration when the duration is >0.5 sec. If
you see messages from org-persist can you report them?

Best,
Ihor