Re: bug#52545: 29.0.50; Make org-babel-execute-buffer ignore irrelevant

From: Ihor Radchenko
Subject: Re: bug#52545: 29.0.50; Make org-babel-execute-buffer ignore irrelevant src blocks
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2021 21:27:17 +0800

> Rudolf, do have support BibTeX as babel language loaded to Org (by
> customization of `org-babel-load-languages' or by explicit `require')?

Thanks for reminding about `org-babel-load-languages'.
Note that `org-babel-execute-src-block' (called by
org-babel-execute-buffer) does not really use it. It just checks for
(intern (concat "org-babel-execute:" lang)).

Maybe we just should not throw an error when lang is not in
`org-babel-load-languages'? Or maybe we can check for this in
`org-babel-confirm-evaluate'.

Best,
Ihor