C-c C-, in a terminal?

From: Anssi Saari
Subject: C-c C-, in a terminal?
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2021 10:25:11 +0200

Hi all, while it's not an ORG mode question exactly, I have a problem
with org-insert-structure-template and it's default shortcut, C-c C-, in
terminals.

As C-, isn't usually a control character in a terminal, terminals send
just the comma if I hit C-,. Some terminals (at least wsltty) do send
some kind of control sequence but I don't know if mapping other
terminals to do the same (Konsole and urxvt at least) and changing the
keys for Emacs makes sense. I'd have to do it for every terminal I ever
use.

Alternatively, any suggestions for a more terminal friendly key
combination for org-insert-structure-template in Emacs?