Re: [SOLVED]

From: Ihor Radchenko
Subject: Re: [SOLVED]
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2021 16:18:21 +0800

Uwe Brauer <oub@mat.ucm.es> writes:

> So if I understand you correctly. I do load my org package too late for
> org-real?

I think so. My speculation:

If the newest Org is not yet in load-path when you load org-real,
org-real's (require 'org) will pull-in built-in version of org-compat.

Later, when load-path points to the newest version of Org, you load
org-persist (org-persist does not exist in built-in version of Org),
which relies on org-file-name-concat to be defined in the newest version
of org-compat. However, built-in version of org-compat is already loaded
by emacs and (require 'org-compat) inside org-persist does not trigger

> Debugger entered--Lisp error: (void-function org-file-name-concat)

Best,
Ihor