Re: [BUG] org-todo (C-c C-t) bad negative prefix behavior [9.5.2 (9.5.2-

From: Allen Li
Subject: Re: [BUG] org-todo (C-c C-t) bad negative prefix behavior [9.5.2 (9.5.2-gfbff08 @ /home/ionasal/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.2/)]
Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2022 09:44:20 +0000

On Sat, Jan 1, 2022 at 9:31 AM Allen Li <darkfeline@felesatra.moe> wrote:
It seems like the right fix here is to make - behave the same as -1, and
raise a user error for any other negative numeric prefix, since it is
likely not doing whatever the user wanted.

Attached a small patch fixing this, which I tested manually.

Feel free to remove the negative arg error if it's not desired (although I don't think there is a use case for, e.g., typing M-- M-2 instead of M-1).