Haskell code blocks

From: Thomas S. Dye
Subject: Haskell code blocks
Date: Sun, 02 Jan 2022 15:16:57 -1000

Aloha all,

Happy New Year!

I'm struggling to write a minimal ob-doc-haskell.org for Worg.

I installed Haskell via Spacemacs (development branch) and the Haskell installation appears to be functioning correctly.

The obligatory Hello World! example yields bad results.

#+name: haskell-hello-world
#+begin_src haskell main :: IO () main = putStrLn "Hello, World!"
main
#+end_src

#+RESULTS: haskell-hello-world
: Prelude> Hello, World!

I'm guessing the "Prelude>" part of the output is the prompt from the interpreter.

I found this in ob-haskell.el:

             (setq-local comint-prompt-regexp
(concat haskell-prompt-regexp "\\|^λ?> ")))) But I couldn't find a way to modify haskell-prompt-regexp without changing the source.

Advice welcome.

All the best,
Tom

--