Re: [patch] improved: add TTL as defcustom to ox-icalendar

From: Detlef Steuer
Subject: Re: [patch] improved: add TTL as defcustom to ox-icalendar
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2022 08:41:41 +0100

Thank you for the hints.

Attached a diff -u version.

The patch in principle is unrelated to nextcloud. That's just my
use case. The addiditional TTL setting gives a hint to clients
when to reload an imported ics file that was exported from org.

Is there any document how to setup an org-mode developer environment?
Normally I use git, but I even struggled to use org from elpa instead
of the built-in version, so I avoided touching this house of cards :-)

Probably I should use a git clone instead of elpa, if I want to work
on org?

Thx for the feedback!
Detlef