Re: [BUG] org-element--cache gives "Unregistered buffer modifications" w

From: Karl Voit
Subject: Re: [BUG] org-element--cache gives "Unregistered buffer modifications" warning [9.5 (9.5-g859984 @ /home/john/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/)]
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2022 12:17:09 +0100

Hi,

* John Mathena <jmmathena@gmail.com> wrote:

> First time sending mail to the list; please let me know if I commit any
> breaches of etiquette or convention (e.g. on attaching backtraces as a file
> vs sending in message body).

You're doing fine. Thanks for handing in your issue and welcome to
the list.

I do get the same warning in a different situation so I just add my
situation to this thread as well:

Every time I execute =my-title-capitalization()= from
https://github.com/novoid/dot-emacs/blob/master/config.org I get this:

#+BEGIN_EXAMPLE
Warning (emacs): Unrecognized key: _i_
Warning (emacs): org-element--cache: Unregistered buffer modifications
detected. Resetting.
If this warning appears regularly, please report it to Org mode mailing list
(M-x org-submit-bug-report).
The buffer is: README.org
 Current command: nil
 Backtrace:
nil
#+END_EXAMPLE

Current versions:
: Org mode version 9.5 (release_9.5-243-g048f47 @ mixed installation!
/home/vk/.emacs.d/contrib/org-mode/lisp/ and /home/vk/.emacs.d/contrib/)
: GNU Emacs 26.3 (build 2, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.14) of
2020-03-26, modified by Debian

Any thoughts?

--
get mail|git|SVN|photos|postings|SMS|phonecalls|RSS|CSV|XML into Org-mode:
Personal Information Management > http://Karl-Voit.at/tags/pim/
Emacs-related > http://Karl-Voit.at/tags/emacs/