Re: [BUG] Prefer lowercase #+results [9.5.2 (release_9.5.2-3-geb9f34 @ /

From: Ihor Radchenko
Subject: Re: [BUG] Prefer lowercase #+results [9.5.2 (release_9.5.2-3-geb9f34 @ /Users/salutis/src/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/)]
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2022 10:00:02 +0800

> I suggest to keep current defaults. Because I have lot of Org files, if
> changed, I have to do lot of
> work to adopt files and might get wrong. It's very important.

Org mode does not distinguish the _meaning_ of all keywords regardless
of their case. Including src blocks and results. If it is not the case,
it should be a bug (and please report it then). So, you should have no
need to change keyword case in your existing documents except for your
visual satisfaction.

What we are discussing here is the visual appearance of how the keywords
are inserted by default. Nothing functional.

Best,
Ihor