Re: Playing down the text in org-mode

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: Playing down the text in org-mode
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2022 14:13:26 +0000

On Friday, 14 Jan 2022 at 14:44, fatiparty@tutanota.com wrote:
> I would like to include the customisation using elisp code

Have a look at, for instance,

,----[ C-h f set-face-foreground RET ]
| set-face-foreground is an interactive native compiled Lisp function in
| ‘faces.el’.
|
| (set-face-foreground FACE COLOR &optional FRAME)
|
| Change the foreground color of face FACE to COLOR (a string).
| FRAME nil or not specified means change face on all frames.
| COLOR can be a system-defined color name (see ‘list-colors-display’)
| or a hex spec of the form #RRGGBB.
| When called interactively, prompts for the face and color.

`----

and equivalent for background.  I think there's a more general way of
setting all the properties but I don't know enough as I use the
customisation interface for these.

--
: Eric S Fraga, with org release_9.5.2-306-g9623da in Emacs 29.0.50