Re: org-->html text between @ should be red.

From: Juan Manuel Macías
Subject: Re: org-->html text between @ should be red.
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2022 20:58:36 +0000

Uwe Brauer writes:

> (add-to-list 'org-export-filter-plain-text-functions 'my-html-red)
>
> How could I remove something from a list?

I think this would work:

(setq org-export-filter-plain-text-functions
        (remove 'my-html-red org-export-filter-plain-text-functions))

Anyway, I recommend that you take a look at the documentation on filters
that Timothy pointed you to, as custom filters are tremendously useful
and versatile, and very "surgical". I use them a lot!

You can also apply a filter only in a document, by using the #+bind
keyword and including the function in a non-exportable code block:

#+begin_src emacs-lisp :exports results :results none
  (defun my-html-red (text backend info)
    (when (org-export-derived-backend-p backend 'html)
      (replace-regexp-in-string "@\\([^@]*\\)@"
                                "<span style=\"color:red\">\\1</span>"
                                text)))
#+end_src

#+bind: org-export-filter-plain-text-functions (my-html-red)

(You need to set org-export-allow-bind-keywords to non-nil)

Best regards,

Juan Manuel