Re: handling as special special block in derived export

From: Berry, Charles
Subject: Re: handling as special special block in derived export
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2022 20:56:06 +0000

Matt,

> On Jan 19, 2022, at 5:52 AM, Matt Price <moptop99@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> However, I'd really like to add a less verbose syntax, like this:
>
> #+begin_r-stack :frag (appear appear)
> [[imglink1]]
> [[imglink2]]
> #+end_r-stack
>
> My question is: will the exporter preserve information from these header-like
> arguments, and is
> there a mechanism I can use in a custom ~special-block-function~ to make use
> of htem?

Not as you have it there, but

#+header: :frag (appear appear)
#+begin_r-stack
[[imglink1]]
[[imglink2]]
#+end_r-stack

parses as

(special-block
 (:type "r-stack" :begin 727 :end 815 :contents-begin 775 :contents-end 801
:post-blank 0 :post-affiliated 759 :header
        (":frag (appear appear)")
        :mode nil :granularity element :parent nil))

if that helps.

Chuck