Re: Problem when tangling source blocks with custom coderefs

From: Luis Osa
Subject: Re: Problem when tangling source blocks with custom coderefs
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2022 22:00:51 +0100

Hi Tom,

The simplest fix right now would be to prepend your coderef
with the python comment symbols # |hello| so that at the very least it
won't break your tangled files.

Actually, that is exactly what I have done as a quick fix. It has a minor inconvenience: anything else included on the line is colored as if it were a comment in the final PDF, and I intended to add a symbol to mark the reference. Not a big deal, but it looks different than intended.

I would like to see this implemented,
so let's see what Nicolas has to say.

I would like to contribute something. Maybe a test to show what is the behavior to expect. Thanks for your reassurance that this is not an error on my side!