Exporting Org file to Html with collapsable headings

From: ZIPING CHEN
Subject: Exporting Org file to Html with collapsable headings
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2022 09:33:33 -0500

Hi,

I am working on a large org file with exceptional number of subheadings. For example, I may have org headings inside headings up to 20 or 30 layers deep.

I may have many things like this in the middle of the file.

When I export the file to html, I like to export in such a way that the org headings become collapsable headline in html (toggle switch). I spend some time search the web, and find a theme called bigblow which does something close to what I want, but not exactly. It provide limited layer of toggle switch only. I wish to turn all layers of headings in org file into collapsable headline to html.

Does anybody know a way I can accomplish this?

Thanks a lot.

Ziping