Bug: Certain keyboard combination is not formatted correctly [9.4.4 (rel

From: Islambeg Katibov
Subject: Bug: Certain keyboard combination is not formatted correctly [9.4.4 (release_9.4.4 @ /usr/local/Cellar/emacs-plus@27/27.2/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/)]
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2022 22:50:34 +0300

TLDR: keyboard combination <C-c '> that should be formatted as `C-c '` is instead formatted as `C-c '' (double single quotes instead of single quote and backtick). I observe it in Info Manual of Org Mode Compact Guide ch. 11.4, 12.4.
I get this file by exporting org-guide.org as Info file.
And I get this org-guide.org (with doc-setup.org) from https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/emacs/org-mode.git/tree/doc.

I know this is a very minor issue (should I even call it one?:)) but nevertheless think it is better to report than not.

On a side note, I took a quick look at org-guide.org and it seems that <{{{kbd(C-c ')}}}> is the culprit. But I'm quite a novice in both Emacs and Org Mode so don't how to tackle this problem.