Read only org view mode

From: Arthur Miller
Subject: Read only org view mode
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2022 08:19:12 +0100

Hi mailing list,

is something like this of interest to add to org-mode?

Attached is a prototype to a read-only view mode. It tries to hide as much of
markup as possible to make it more "readable". It uses built-in view-mode to
make the buffer read only and enable some common commands. I plan to add more
"dired like" movement though.

I don't claim it is very well written or efficient; I appreciate input on that
regard. To note is that I use minor-modes as "toggles", to make the
functionality avialable as "solo pieces" as well as a code generation tool.

I am just checking interest here. More info and a screencast are avialable at:

https://github.com/amno1/org-view-mode