Re: [BUG] ob-tangle overrides user customization of org-id-link-to-org-u

From: Allen Li
Subject: Re: [BUG] ob-tangle overrides user customization of org-id-link-to-org-use-id [9.5.2 (9.5.2-gfbff08 @ /home/ionasal/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.2/)]
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2022 21:20:30 -0800

> Unfortunately, fixing the occurrences of (defvar foo nil) is not
> completely straightforward. Some of them are real defvars.

I see, I thought you meant those defvars were also used for dynamic
scoping.

> If someone is willing to check all the occurrences of
> (defvar +[^ ]+ +nil) and remove nil values where we merely put a defvar
> to silence byte-compiler, please do it.

My initial request was just to fix this one instance that is actively
troubling me.  If there are any other known cases of defvar, they should
also be fixed.  If not, then let's wait until someone identifies them.

If any maintainers reading this could fix this one defvar, that'd be
great.