Re: [BUG] Cached element is incorrect in file.org [9.6 (9.6-??-0c9b30e @

From: Jeff
Subject: Re: [BUG] Cached element is incorrect in file.org [9.6 (9.6-??-0c9b30e @ /Users/jeffballowe/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-27.2/org/)]
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2022 16:46:39 -0800

Hello, Ihor, and thank you for the very fast reply.

Sorry for the delay responding.

The problem resolved after updating Doom Emacs. I’m not sure why it resolved,
because the org-mode version remained the same. I am new to emacs and so also
to Doom Emacs. I’m not sure if it is good practice to upgrade Doom Emacs
packages I’m using with my Doom configuration or my wait until Doom does that
in a Doom Emacs upgrade.

In any case, problem solved, at least for now.

I love org-mode! It is already a huge part of my life.

Thank you for the help.

Best,
Jeff