Re: Org-learn failing to update calendar scheduling

From: Ihor Radchenko
Subject: Re: Org-learn failing to update calendar scheduling
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2022 16:26:09 +0800

Bithov Vinu Student <vinub@calday.co.uk> writes:

> * TODO Save the world
>
> I hovered my cursor over the heading, M-x org-smart-reschedule, and gave a
> grade of 5. It then switched to the calendar minibuffer, where the
> preselected date is the current date. It shouldn't be this, it should be
> the current date + n days (n increases as the heading is scheduled again
> and again).

org-smart-reschedule expects the item to be scheduled already. If it is
not the case, it asks the user to set scheduled date manually. It is the
original logic of org-learn explicitly implemented in
org-smart-reschedule function. If you want to change it, feel free to
modify that function locally.

Best,
Ihor